Pursuant to art. 13 and 14 European Regulations 2016/679, we communicate the following:
the company Luca Valentini, with registered office in xxxxxxxx, VAT number xxxxxxx, registered in the REA with number xxxxxx, email email@example.com, PEC firstname.lastname@example.org , phone +39 06.3226663 , recognizes Luca Valentini the person in charge of processing the data collected through the website www.lucavalentini.art.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Personal data is information that can be used to identify the user directly or indirectly. Personal data also includes anonymous information linked to information that can be used to identify the user directly or indirectly. Personal data does not include information that can be rendered irreversibly anonymous or grouped in such a way as to prevent us from identifying, directly or indirectly, the user.
Below is a description of the types of personal data we can collect and how we can use them.
Personal data we collect
Depending on the products and services used, we collect different types of personal data from or on the user.
- Information provided : We collect your personal data, such as for example name, username or e-mail address, when the user uses our products and services, create an account, contact us, enter a comment on the site or buy a product on our e-commerce platform.
- Payment information : When the user completes a purchase, the personal data linked to the purchase are collected. This information includes account and authentication information and billing, shipping and contact information.
- Information on the use of our services and products : When the user visits our website, we can collect information on the type of device used, on the device identification number, on the IP address of the device, on the operating system, on the type of browser Used internet, usage information, diagnostic information, navigation data, session summary information, file features (including features for photos, videos, music and documents) and location information from or to computers, smartphones or other devices on which the user installs or from which the user accesses our products and services. Some of this information could be acquired automatically.
- Information from third parties : The data collected by us are in no way transferred to third parties. We use data provided by third parties (Google and Facebook) for the activation of some features ( sharing buttons ) or to collect statistical information useful for improving the performance of the site itself (Google Analytics ).
How the user’s personal data are used
In general, we use personal data to provide, improve and develop our products and services, to communicate with you, to offer you advertising messages and targeted services, and to protect us and the user.
As a data controller, Luca Valentini collects, treats and determines how to process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Supply, improvement and development of our products and services: We use personal data to provide, improve and develop our products, services and advertising material. This includes the use of personal data for internal purposes such as data analysis, research and verification. This treatment is based on our legitimate interest in offering products and services to the user and ensuring business continuity. If the user makes a purchase, register on the site, or send us an email requesting information, we can use the personal data that he has provided for administrative purposes.
- Communication with the user : With the explicit consent of the user, we may use your personal data to send marketing communications relating to products and services of Luca Valentini, to send him communications about his account, transactions or requests for information, as well as to inform him regarding our regulations and conditions. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail communications for marketing purposes, please contact us contact us to request the withdrawal. We may use your information to process and respond to your contact requests.
For all uses of the data described above that require the prior consent of the user, the user can withdraw their consent contacting us.
- Safety promotion : We use the user’s personal data to help verify user accounts and activities, as well as promote security, for example by checking fraud attempts and investigating suspicious or potentially illegal activities or violations of our terms of sale and use of the site. These procedures are based on our legitimate interest in ensuring the safety of our products and services.
Comments on the site
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comment form over the visitor’s IP address and the user’s string browser agent to facilitate spam detection.
You can remove or reject cookies from your browser or device settings, however this may compromise your ability to use our products and services.
Content embedded by other websites
Below is a list of services provided by third parties for the proper functioning of some features of the site or for the collection of statistical information:
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this online space, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use the Personal Data to contextualise and personalize the advertisements of its advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
- Like button and Facebook social widgets (Facebook, Inc.)
The “Like” button and Facebook social widgets are services of interaction with the social network Facebook, provided by Facebook, Inc.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
- +1 button and Google+ social widgets (Google Inc.)
The +1 button and Google+ social widgets are services for interacting with the Google+ social network , provided by Google Inc.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
With whom we share your data
Luca Valentini normally does not share data collected through its website with anyone. Only some data (name and surname, address and possible telephone contact) will be provided to the forwarder in case of purchase, which is necessary for the delivery of the ordered package.
How long we store your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This is how we can automatically recognize and approve any subsequent comments instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
For users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, modify or delete their personal information at any time (except for their username that they can not change). Website administrators can also view and edit this information.
Normally the data maintenance times are:
- contact form entries for six months
- statistics record for one year
- customer purchase record for five years
Methods of data processing
The Data Controller processes the Personal Data of Users by adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, the Data may have access to the Data subjects of the persons involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller.
What rights do you have on your data?
The User, as an interested party, may contact the Data Controller at any time, without any formalities, to assert his rights, as provided for in Article 7 of the Privacy Code, which for convenience of reading the User is reported below in its entirety:
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered and their communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identifying details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2 (of the Privacy Code);
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. “